Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hello world! This is the first post, as you may have noticed. this blog will be where I discuss the elements of life: Doctor Who, Minecraft, Pokemon, Bravest Warriors, and combinations of those things. i will also talk about my life from time to time, like my good friend Jeremiah (who's a lot of fun) and my ridiculous 5th period history professor, Brad Liebrecht. You can follow me on twitter with @the_jamonator but i'm pretty boring on there.but here you are, and here is today's post:


      Hello Fans! or as i like to call you casual readers: future fans or "pre-fans" i feel like a tin dog today. that's where the name comes from. if you don't know what i'm talking about, shut up right now and go watch the Doctor Who episode "School Reunion". Ok, now wasn't that a good episode? now that you're back, you can stop shutting up and comment. i'm all about my fans right now, so leave a comment below if they still have that. thanks for listening to me go on and on, come back soon or tomorrow or something, or visit me via tardis if you get a chance. here's my imgur album of my minecraft tardis interior:  http://imgur.com/a/4BheB

No comments:

Post a Comment